RIT Croatia secures over 350,000 EUR for scholarships! Apply now!
Do you wish to be a part of one of the top American universities while studying in Croatia? Are you interested in studying in English and obtaining two diplomas (American and Croatian) that bring employment opportunities around the globe? You came to the right spot!!
RIT Croatia is an international campus of RIT, one of the largest private universities in the United States. Located in Rochester, New York, RIT was founded in 1829. It represents one of the respected and prominent universities in the U.S., and is internationally recognized for providing innovative, career-oriented education.
RIT Croatia comprises of an international student and faculty body and is an excellent choice for people who wish to study American programs in a dynamic, international environment. As an RIT Croatia student, you can expect contemporary American programs, classes in English, outstanding faculty with rich international academic and professional experience, and classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Using the individual approach, we will ensure a stimulating and interactive environment to help you develop your potential. During your education, we will provide you with a unique opportunity to spend one or two semesters studying abroad at RIT’s campuses in Rochester, New York or Dubai, UAE. Through programs oriented towards the practical application of knowledge, you will be prepared for the challenges of the business world.
Upon completion of your studies, you will be granted two diplomas, an American degree awarded by Rochester Institute of Technology and a Croatian degree from RIT Croatia; both diplomas will help you compete in the job market in the EU and worldwide.
We have secured substantial scholarship and financial aid funds for enrollment in the 2020/2021 academic year. 70% of last year’s applicants that had applied for financial aid were awarded RIT Croatia scholarships and financial aid; your chances of getting a scholarship are high! So hurry up and apply now!
- RIT Croatia awards scholarships and financial aid opportunities that cover up to 40 % of total tuition for four years of studying (full scholarships are not available)
- Candidates who apply by February 15th 2020 will be given priority consideration for need-based financial aid. The results will be published on March 15th 2020.
- Apply by December 15th 2019 and you can get an additional tuition discount!
- Students with excellent grades in high school are automatically eligible for the scholarship of 4000 €
- Learn more about scholarships and financial support from RIT Croatia
Find out more about the study programs:
- Information Technology / Web and Mobile computing
- International Business
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
If you want to know why you should choose RIT Croatia, click HERE and find out!
Find out what our students and alumni say about studying at RIT Croatia: