While RIT Croatia accepts applications for admission throughout the year, applicants applying before February 15 will be given priority consideration for financial aid. Applications received after February 15 will be considered for financial aid if remaining funds are available.
To apply you should:
- complete the online application form
- submit your high school transcripts (copies can be sent by e-mail, fax or mailed to our address)
- write and submit a motivational essay in English (A4, min. 400 words). It can be sent by e-mail, faxed or mailed to our address.
- participate in a motivational interview in English with one of our faculty or staff (in person or via Skype)
- submit transcripts from the other higher education institution (transfer students)
- submit documentation regarding financial status of family (upon request - for candidates who are applying for Financial Aid)
Candidates interested in applying for a scholarship or financial aid need to indicate this on the application form (under the question: Are you applying for financial aid?). After submitting an electronic application, our staff will contact you to provide further information.
Candidates who are applying for the New Media Design undergraduate program are required to submit their portfolio as a part of the admission process. The portfolio needs to include at least 10 samples of the original artwork. The artwork may be observational drawings (at least three), original or computer-generated graphics, motion graphics, photographs, animations, and 3D models or renderings. Candidates must provide a link where interactive and digital work can be viewed/downloaded.
Candidates can use any platform supporting portfolio sharing, like ArtStation
, or similar platforms.
All portfolios will be reviewed by a panel of three faculty members: the program area head, a faculty member in the field of arts, and a faculty member in the field of technical sciences. Portfolio is delivered to RIT Croatia's Admissions Office and all candidates for this program will receive instructions on how to proceed with this step.
Candidates eligible for admission
are those who:
- will graduate high school this year but have not yet received their state graduation results (Državna matura) or a 4th year certificate
- have previously completed four years of secondary education
- have completed their secondary education or are completing their education outside Croatia
All candidates who completed their education in the Republic of Croatia, and did not pass the National Exams (Državna Matura) will be required take mandatory Math and English exams prior to the beginning of their studies.
Documentation should be sent to one of the following addresses:
RIT Croatia, Don Frana Bulića 2, 20 000 Dubrovnik, Croatia, or
RIT Croatia, Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 15, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
fax to 020 433 001, 01/ 643 9103
Candidates will be informed of an admission decision after they have participated in the motivational interview. The assessment of English proficiency is based on interviews with the faculty or staff members, motivational essays and high school grades. Candidates who need extra help in English and math may be granted conditional admission. Since many of our applicants did not attend high schools in English speaking areas, SAT and ACT exam results are not required. Candidates who completed the SAT, ACT, and TOEFL exams may submit their scores to support their application for admission.
For additional information please contact the Admission office:
T. + 385 (0)1 643 9100 - T. +385 (0)20 433 000 - E-mail: email@example.com