Alumni Referral Program
Alumni play an invaluable role in recruiting new generations of RIT Tigers, and we would like to offer an opportunity for our Alumni to share their Tiger pride by helping deserving students with additional scholarships!
The RIT Alumni Referral Award allows alumni to nominate one undergraduate student applying for admission to RIT Croatia for a 500 EUR/year scholarship (renewable for up to four years, totaling up to 2,000 EUR) if:
- They are a new student applying for this coming academic year.
- They apply and submit all admissions materials by the appropriate deadline.
- Are admitted to RIT.
- Choose to attend RIT.
- Scholarship can be used for a maximum of 8 semesters of study and can be applied to Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Scholarship recipients should comply with student conduct expectations explained in the Student Handbook. The Scholarship will be discontinued in case of failure to comply with student conduct expectations.
- Students who take a leave of absence longer than three terms (Fall, Spring and Summer) and wish to come back in the following term will have to be readmitted to the college and reassessed for their Scholarship and Financial Aid again.
- Students will lose their awarded Scholarship if they commit an act of Academic Dishonesty.
- Scholarship recipients will need to maintain the minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (out of 4.0 possible) at the end of each semester and not have any disciplinary action taken against them. Students who fail to maintain their academic status at this level, will not be able to continue receiving the Scholarship for the remainder of their studies.
Referral names must be submitted to the RIT Croatia's Admissions Office by filling out the Alumni Referral Form, and the nominated student needs to apply by February 15 for fall intake (September), or by September 1 for Spring intake (January start).
Each alumni can nominate one applicant per year for this award. The Office of Admission will be sure to be in touch with prospective students as they navigate the college search process, and we encourage you to also check in with these students from time to time to offer advice and encouragement.
Thank you for helping us shape the future of RIT and find the best and brightest young people to join our community - Go Tigers!