We are in this together!
"Our success in safely beginning and working through the fall semester will depend upon all of us. Everyone, including students, faculty, and staff, will have to understand our individual responsibilities in minimizing the impact of the virus on our campuses. We cannot guarantee that the virus will not show up on our campuses, but we can all do our part to minimize the risk, and when it does, minimize its spread.”
RIT Croatia Team
RIT Croatia COVID-19 Alert Level
We understand that despite RIT Croatia’s safety protocols, RIT Croatia cannot guarantee a COVID-free environment. We all play a role in keeping our RIT Croatia community healthy and safe against the spread of COVID-19.
This alert level system will enable RIT Croatia to respond quickly to rapidly evolving health conditions. And it is up to each member of the RIT Croatia community to wear a mask in public, wash hands frequently, and watch your physical distance.
To find out more about RIT Croatia COVID Alert Level please visit RIT CROATIA DASHBOARD.
In line with national recommendations and the current Covid conditions in Croatia, as of Monday, April 11th, mask wearing (including face shields) will no longer be mandatory at RIT Croatia campuses.
Mask wearing and face shields no longer be mandatory at RIT Croatia campuses
In line with national recommendations and the current Covid conditions in Croatia, as of Monday, April 11th, mask wearing (including face shields) will no longer be mandatory at RIT Croatia campuses.READ MORE
Take the RIT Croatia Safety Pledge
As RIT Croatia Tigers, we recognize that our actions impactothers, and we ALL play a role in keeping our RIT community healthy and safeagainst the spread of COVID-19.
I pledge to:
PROTECT myself and others by:
- WEARING a mask that covers my nose and mouth when in public
- WASHING my hands frequently, for 20 seconds each time, and using hand sanitizer
- WATCHING my physical distance, staying two meters apart
PREVENT the spread of COVID-19 by:
- Practicing daily self-care
- Keeping shared spaces clean
- Monitoring for potential symptoms every day
- Contacting a health care provider if I have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Staying home when I feel sick
PREPARE and plan ahead by:
- Adhering to RIT Croatia guidelines
- Following directional signage throughout campus
- Keeping important supplies with me at all times—mask and hand sanitizer
- Finding ways to be together socially, while physically distant
You can take the pledge HERE.
RIT Croatia Safety Plan
Important Contacts for COVID-19 Related Questions
- For course related questions, please contact your course instructor (click HERE)
- For IT related questions, please contact ITS@croatia.rit.edu
- For questions about academic standing, progress, withdrawals, please contact your advisor (click HERE)
- For questions related to documentation, please contact Student Services at email@example.com
- For career services and co-op related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Erasmus, study abroad and International Student Office related questions, please contact email@example.com
- For finance related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enrollment related questions, please contact email@example.com
- For alumni related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For marketing and communication related questions, please contact email@example.com
- For all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the emails are being monitored and you will be provided with a response ASAP.