To be considered for admission to the MS program in Organizational Leadership and Innovation, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete a graduate application at MS APPLICATION FORM
- Hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent 4 year degree) from an accredited institution
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (i.e. 4.0 according to the Croatian grade scale) or above, or evidence of relevant professional performance
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Submit two professional recommendations
- Submit CV - Education & Employment History
- Submit Personal Statement
International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or take the Michigan Test of English Proficiency at our campuses free of charge. The English language test score requirement is waived for native speakers of English or for those submitting transcripts from degrees earned at American institutions.
For additional information about MS program please contact our Graduate Admissions Office: T. + 385 (0)1 643 9100 - M. +385 (0)99 731 3647 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.