TRANSFERRING FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES
Applicants who currently attend a higher education institutioncan submit an application for transfer admission to RIT Croatia. Transfer applicants do not have to take an entrance exam. Are you thinking about transferring?
In order to complete the transfer process, applicants must do the following steps:
- complete the application form
- submit two official copies of your university or college transcripts (translated into English and notarized), as well as the course descriptions.
- Transcripts will be taken into consideration when deciding which previous exams and credits earned can be recognized as valid and compatible with RIT Croatia programs. Transfer applications can be submitted at any time with applicants beginning their studies in the fall or spring semester.
- submit course descriptions in English language
- submit a motivational essay in English language (minimum 400 words, write in Word document)
- have a short interview in English with one of the Enrollment Specialists in person or via Skype.
Documentation should be sent by mail to one of the following addresses:
- RIT Croatia, Don Frana Bulića 6, 20 000 Dubrovnik, Croatia or
- RIT Croatia, Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 15, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Once the Admissions Office has received your transcripts and online application, your documentation will be sent to the corresponding departments at the main RIT campus in Rochester, N.Y. RIT will evaluate your transcripts to determine which courses can and cannot be recognized. Usually a grade of "C" or an equivalent grade to "C” or higher is required for transfer credits to be awarded.After the application is reviewed by RIT, RIT Croatia will notify you of the results. The process can last between four to eight weeks, therefore it is important to get an early start on the admission process.
Financial Aid and ScholarshipsAs a transfer student you may apply for financial aid, which, depending on the needs of a candidate, can be granted all year round. You can apply for financial support using our application form. On the form, please indicate your interest in financial aid by answering the question Are you applying for financial aid?
Details about financial aid and scholarships can be found HERE.