Eta Sigma Delta Honor Society
The purpose of ESD is to recognize the scholastic and professional achievement of the students in the academic majors of International Hospitality and Service Management. Individual members pledge to uphold the following five points of honor in their professional lives:
The professional benefits of Eta Sigma Delta include an opportunity for outstanding students to distinguish themselves in the eyes of educators, recruiters and industry executives in an increasingly competitive industry.
There are four categories of membership in ESD: undergraduate students, graduate students, alumni/ae, and honorary members.
To be eligible for membership in Eta Sigma Delta, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled at Rochester Institute of Technology - Croatia.
- Have completed at least fifty percent (50%) of the credit hours required for graduation.
- Have officially declared a major within the Hospitality Department. -2-
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 and/or be in the top twenty (20%) of the class.
- Agree to uphold the values of excellence, leadership, creativity, service, and ethics.
Students who have not met the above criteria but who have demonstrated outstanding contributions to the field of hospitality, tourism, and/or culinary arts can be awarded membership by the Board of Governors upon the recommendation of the Chapter Advisor.
RIT Croatia's chapter currently has 11 members and the ESD Executive Borad is consisted of:
- President: Petra Todorović
- Vice president: Toni Paskojević
- Secretary: Anđela Petra Cvitanović
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations: Josipa Buble
For more information about ESD, please contact: Josipa Buble at: email@example.com