Board of Trustees
All of the activities of RIT Croatia are overseen by a Board of Trustees. The board is made of experts representing both American and Croatian business, academia, and government. The board meets twice a year to review the College's financial performance, as well as it's strategic goals.
The Board of Trustees members
- William W. Destler, President, RIT
- Radovan Fuchs, former Minister, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the
Republic of Croatia
- Jeremy A. Haefner, Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs, RIT
- Donald W. Hudspeth, President and Dean, RIT Croatia
- Kristina Laco, Managing Partner, Communications Office Colić, Laco &partners
- Ivica Mudrinić, Deutsche Telekom AG, Senior Vice President, Strategic Support, DT Europe and Technology
- Richard Zic, CEO & Founder, Dynomax Inc.
- James H. Watters, Treasurer of the Board of Trustees, Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration, RIT
- Jay Holmes, Predsjednik Upravnog odbora RIT Croatia