Board of Trustees
All of the activities of RIT Croatia are overseen by a Board of Trustees. The board is made of experts representing both American and Croatian business, academia, and government. The board meets twice a year to review the College's financial performance, as well as it's strategic goals.
The Board of Trustees members
- Dr. David C. Munson, President, RIT
- Dr. Radovan Fuchs, former Minister, Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia
- Mr. Donald W. Hudspeth, President and Dean, RIT Croatia
- Ms. Kristina Laco, Managing Partner, Communications Office Colić, Laco &partners
- Mr. Ivica Mudrinić, CEO of Mudrinic Management Consulting, Founder of HUB385
- Dr. Richard Zic, CEO & Founder, Dynomax Inc.
- Mr. Želimir Kramarić, Director of the Tourism Sector, Croatian Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. James H. Watters, Treasurer of the Board of Trustees, Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration, RIT
- Mr. Jay Holmes, Board Chairman, RIT Croatia