An American M.S. in Service Leadership and Innovation by Rochester Institute of Technology
LIFELONG LEARNING AT RIT CROATIA - EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN SERVICE LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION - TRANSFORM YOURSELF, LEAD THE WAY FORWARDAs part of RIT Croatia's life-long learning initiatives, we are facilitating the opportunity for students to earn a Master of Science degree in Service Leadership and Innovation, from one of the largest private American universities, Rochester Institute of Technology, at RIT Croatia's Zagreb campus.
Success in today's global economy requires organizations to have visionary leadership, a 360-degree view of customers, and the ability to formulate and execute strategic initiatives. Service Leadership & Innovation is a one-of-a-kind graduate program delivered by Rochester Institute of Technology that prepares professionals to transform their organizations by using innovation to drive measurable outcomes. RIT's MS graduates anticipate the future and see opportunities to position their organizations—and themselves—to reach new levels of success in a constantly changing world.
The curriculum and the study plan are developed with the standards of education and are delivered by RIT's faculty. Classes are in English and combine both both online and in-classroom sessions. The program is designed for a broad array of professionals who aim to acquire advanced knowledge and skills in leadership.
During their studies, students gain an in-depth knowledge of different aspects of management, such as organizational structures, organizational leadership, data mining, project management and innovation. Program schedule, course descriptions and learning outcomes are available HERE.
Transformation Through Leadership
The program allows those who work in any industry to transform their organization through novel ways of thinking, problem-solving and projecting the future. The program's unique focus enables students to:
- Develop strategic leadership attributes to advance innovation and growth
- Promote the creation of innovation in self and those they lead
- Map, measure and analyze data
- Design customer centric systems
Master's Degree Specifics
- 21 months
- 11 courses
- Major research project/thesis
- Blended curriculum (onsite and online)
- Onsite classes take place in the afternoon hours (5PM) – adjusted to working professionals
- 45 hours instruction/course
- 33 credit hours earned towards the degree
- American Diploma – Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation, awarded by Rochester Institute of Technology
Admission RequirementsTo be considered for admission to the MS program in Service Leadership and Innovation, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- complete a graduate application at MS APPLICATION FORM
- hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent 4 year degree) from an accredited institution
- have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (i.e. 4.0 according to the Croatian grade scale) or above, or evidence of relevant professional performance
- submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- submit two professional recommendations
- submit CV - Education & Employment
- submit Personal Statement
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or take the Michigan Test of English Proficiency at our campuses free of charge. The English language test score requirement is waived for native speakers of English or for those submitting transcripts from degrees earned at American institutions.
Once we receive all necessary documents for admission, we will send them to RIT's Office of Graduate Admission for review, and will let you know the results as soon as we receive the admission decision.
What is a Master's Degree?A master's degree is an academically advanced, discipline specific, research based degree program that is granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a high level of mastery of a specific field of study or area of professional practice.
For additional information about MS program please contact Graduate Admissions Office: T. + 385 (0)1 643 9100 - M. +385 (0)99 731 3647 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.