To be considered for admission to the MS program in Information Technology and Analytics, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- complete a graduate application at MS APPLICATION FORM
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college.
- Submit official transcripts (in English) for all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources.
- International applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE. A minimum TOEFL score of 88 (internet-based) is required. A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required. The English language test score requirement is waived for native speakers of English or for those submitting transcripts from degrees earned at American institutions.
- Applicants from foreign universities must submit GRE scores. Scores from the GRE are strongly recommended for applicants whose undergraduate grade point average is less than 3.0.
- GRE is not required for RIT alumni