RIT GLOBAL SCHOLAR
What is it?
The RIT Global Scholars program is a unique opportunity for RIT Croatia students to study for up to two semesters at RIT campuses in Rochester or Dubai.
Advantages of the Program
- Earn credits that count towards your degree program
- Courses listed on your RIT Croatia transcript
- All classes taught in English by American and International faculty
- Receive personal guidance, program advising, and step-by-step visa instructions from your RIT Croatia campus advisor and the RIT Global/Dubai staff.
- In-country orientation from the RIT Global/Dubai staff when you arrive.
Seamless and Easy
- RIT & RIT Dubai use the same online tools such as SIS, My Courses, and the Wallace Center
- Classes listed on SIS, so students can view upcoming courses online
- No transfer credit – all courses are RIT credits
- Class registration processed by your home campus advisor and a main campus academic advisor
- RIT & RIT Dubai follows a semester schedule similar to your home campus
The program is currently open only to matriculated students.
Please contact International Student Office at email@example.com for information regarding how the program fits into your academic plan or if you have any questions about the Global Scholars program.
How much is it?
Students who decide to apply for the RIT Global Scholar program in Rochester or Dubai pay tuition according to RIT Croatia tuition rates. Travel costs and other costs of living during the stay abroad are covered by students themselves.