ENTRANCE EXAM ADMISSION
The entrance exam admission process is intended for all candidates who apply for admission after June 1. This process consists of three steps:
- Complete a written Math exam,
- Complete a written English exam, and
- Participate in a motivational interview in English.
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please specify this on the form (under the question: Are you applying for Financial Aid?). After you submit the electronic application, our staff will contact you to arrange an interview and an entrance exam date. An expert committee will grant admission to RIT Croatia based on exam results. Candidates will be informed of their exam scores phone or email.
To take the exams, candidates must present photo identification (ID, passport, driver's license) when arriving for the exam.
Candidates eligible for admission are those who:
- will graduate high school this year but have not yet received their state graduation results (Državna matura) or a 4th year certificate
- have previously completed four years of secondary education
- have completed their secondary education or are completing their education outside Croatia.
Admission through entrance examination lasts from June 1 to August 30. Candidates will be informed of their exam results by phone or e-mail. For further information contact the Admissions office at T + 385 (0)1 643 9100 or +385 (0) 20 433 000 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.