About the Co-op and Career Service Office
RIT Croatia's Office of Co-op Education and Career Service cooperates with companies on a regional and international level. The aim of the office is to provide support to the economy and future employers in identifying talented young professionals.
We work individually with potential employers in order to help them identify students to fill co-op placements, internships or permanent positions. An example of resources includes:
- access to a database of qualified students for part-time student jobs
- company participation at the annual Career Education Day
- access to the RIT Croatia alumni database, which currently includes more than 2,500 active members who use it to find permanent employment, and which serves as a free and efficient tool for companies to advertise open positions
- assistance in helping companies develop business cases and business plans, involvement of students in various projects, guest lectures, visits to companies (raising awareness of products and services offered by the company), and numerous other activities.
Through our various activities and resources, companies can get to know RIT Croatia students more closely, recruit individuals with the best qualifications, and identify potential employees, whether for student jobs or internships. Some of the additional benefits for companies include:
- raising awareness of your company
- increasing socially responsible business conduct by advertising open positions (for student jobs and permanent employment) via the alumni and current student databases
- connecting with potential co-op students, who are enthusiastic, eager to learn, and achieve fast results at a relatively low cost for employers
- hiring students used to teamwork, who easily handle a greater amount of work and thus increase productivity