RIT GLOBAL SCHOLAR
What is it?
The RIT Global Scholars program is a unique opportunity forRIT Croatia students to study for up to two semesters at RIT campuses inRochester or Dubai.
Advantages of the Program
- Earn credits that count towards your degree program
- Courses listed on your RIT Croatia transcript
- All classes taught in English by American and Internationalfaculty
- Receive personal guidance, program advising, andstep-by-step visa instructions from your RIT Croatia campus advisor and the RITGlobal/Dubai staff.
- In-country orientation from the RIT Global/Dubai staff whenyou arrive.
Seamless and Easy
- RIT & RIT Dubai use the same online tools such as SIS,My Courses, and the Wallace Center
- Classes listed on SIS, so students can view upcoming coursesonline
- No transfer credit – all courses are RIT credits
- Class registration processed by your home campus advisor anda main campus academic advisor
- RIT & RIT Dubai follows a semester schedule similar toyour home campus
The program is currently open only to matriculated students.
Please contact InternationalStudent Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding how the program fitsinto your academic plan.
If you have any questions about the Global Scholars program,please contact your study abroad advisor in your home campus. Petra VodopijaBorković at Dubrovnik campus email@example.com and Marina Androš Drmač at Zagreb campusat firstname.lastname@example.org or Manuela Mrkajić at email@example.com
How much is it?
Students who decide to apply for the RIT Global Scholarprogram in Rochester or Dubai pay tuition according to RIT Croatia tuitionrates. Travel costs and other costs of living during the stay abroad arecovered by students themselves.