MASTER OF SCIENCE
SERVICE LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
RIT Croatia offers you the opportunity to earn a Master of Science degree in Service Leadership and Innovation in Zagreb, from a leading U.S. university, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). All classes are taught in English and all of our professors come from our main campus, Rochester Institute of Technology, in Rochester, New York, USA.
An internationally recognized American degree – Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation is awarded by Rochester Institute of Technology.
In the modern world, innovation is a crucial component in doing successful and sustainable business. As part of our Life Long Learning activities, RIT Croatia in Zagreb offers a Master of Science degree in Service Leadership and Innovation. The program is designed for professionals of different profiles who wish to acquire advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of economy and management. Students can choose to advance their skills and knowledge by choosing a concentration in Human Resources Development within the program.
Program OverviewThe curriculum and the study plan are aligned with the standards of education at RIT Croatia's main campus, Rochester Institute of Technology. Having a permanent job and studying at the same time is an option. Lectures are in English and combine both both online and in-classroom sessions. Professors have a rich international teaching experience and come from Rochester Institute of Technology, located in Rochester, New York. During their studies, students gain an in-depth knowledge of different aspects of the economics and of management, and ultimately earn an internationally recognized American degree awarded by Rochester Institute of Technology.
Master's DegreeDegree Specifics
- 21 months
- 12 courses
- major research project/thesis
- blended curriculum (onsite and online)
- 45 hours instruction/course
- 36 credit hours earned towards the degree
- Diploma – Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation
- possible concentration in Human Resources Development
Advance Your Management and Leadership SkillsDuring their studies, students gain in depth knowledge of different aspects of economics and management such as organizational structures, leadership, strategic HR management, customer relationship management, and innovation. Applying real life experience from business practices will help students to think critically and creatively in implementing insightful and innovative changes in business practices.
The Program Enables Students to:
- design complex business strategies aimed at increasing organizational productivity
- apply the highest leadership achievements in business practices
- achieve success in decision making
- implement innovation and transformative decisions based on a company's financial statements and reports
- raise the quality of customer service to the highest possible international standards
- increase human resource efficiency
Globally Recognized American DegreeUpon completion of their studies, students obtain an internationally recognized American degree – a Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation – awarded by Rochester Institute of Technology. According to Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report magazines, RIT's master's degree programs are ranked among the best master's degree programs in the United States of America.
Admission RequirementsTo be considered for admission to the MS program in Service Leadership and Innovation, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- complete a graduate application at MS APPLICATION FORM
- hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent 4 year degree) from an accredited institution
- have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (i.e. 4.0 according to the Croatian grade scale) or above, or evidence of relevant professional performance
- submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- submit two professional recommendations
- submit CV - Education & Employment
- submit Personal Statement