Your education is a wise investment in your future. Through high quality academic programs and the benefits of a prestigious American diploma, RIT Croatia offers an excellent return on that investment. Every year we secure a significant amount of money for scholarships and financial aid to help qualified students finance their education.
Scholarship and financial supportIn order to support qualified students in financing their studies, RIT Croatia has secured over € 350,000.00 for scholarships and financial aid for enrollment in the 2017/2018 academic year. Scholarships and financial aid are monetary funds applied towards the tuition cost of attending the university over four years of study. Scholarships can be applied to the following undergraduate programs: International Hospitality and Service Management, International Business, and Web and Mobile Computing.
Candidates who complete their application form by February 15, 2017 will be given priority consideration for scholarships and financial aid. Applications received after February 15 will be considered for scholarships and financial aid if remaining funds are available.
Applications received after February 15 will be considered for scholarships and financial aid if funds are available.
Financial aid is awarded in the amount of € 1,000.00 to € 10,000.00. The amount awarded is deducted from the student's total annual tuition amount. The total amount of financial aid granted is divided into four years of study, and can cover up to 30% percent of tuition costs. To apply for financial aid answer "YES" in the application form when asked: Are you applying for Financial Aid? Also provide information about your average monthly family income (family net monthly income) and your family status (single/two parent household).
- financial need (estimated income of parents/guardians and the number of household members). This data is subsequently checked
- motivation for studying at RIT Croatia (assessed through the motivational essay/motivational interview)
- academic achievements during high school and/or entrance exam results
- complete the online application form
- submit your high school transcripts
- write and submit a motivational essay in English (A4, min. 400 words)
- participate in a motivational interview (in English) with one of our faculty or staff
- submit transcripts from the other higher education institution (transfer students)
Candidates who apply by February 15, 2017 will be given priority consideration for scholarships and financial aid. Applications received after February 15 will be considered for scholarships and financial aid if remaining funds are available. Eligible students are all senior high schools students, students who wish to transfer from other universities (transfer students), and candidates who finished high school in the previous years.
Samples of previous contests include:
- The English Language Contest –English language test and a presentation on a given topic
- Information Technology Challenge – information technology test and a project/presentation on a given topic
- Entrance Exam Scholarship Contest – Math and English test
Scholarships are nonrefundable and can only be used to enroll in undergraduate program at RIT Croatia. Undergraduate programs of study include International Hospitality and Service Management (Dubrovnik campus), International Business (Zagreb campus), and Web and Mobile Computing (Dubrovnik and Zagreb campuses). Scholarships in the form of tuition reductions apply to all four academic years, covering up to 50 percent of tuition costs.
To participate in the individual scholarship contests you must apply by filling out the form published when the contest is announced.
Candidates can apply for financial support and participate in multiple scholarship contests. Candidates can choose to accept the highest amount of a scholarship/financial aid achieved.
If you are interested in additional tuition discount, apply by November 30, 2016, contact us and find out more about this option!
For additional information please contact the Admission office:
T. + 385 (0)1 643 9100 - T. +385 (0)20 433 000 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org