While RIT Croatia accepts applications for admission throughout the year, applicants applying before February 15 will be given priority consideration for financial aid. Applications received after February 15 will be considered for financial aid if remaining funds are available.
To apply you should:
- complete the online application form
- submit your high school transcripts (copies can be sent by e-mail, fax or mailed to our address)
- write and submit a motivational essay in English (A4, min. 400 words). It can be sent by e-mail, faxed or mailed to our address.
- participate in a motivational interview in English with one of our faculty or staff (in person or via Skype)
- submit transcripts from the other higher education institution (transfer students)
- submit documentation regarding financial status of family (upon request - for candidates who are applying for Financial Aid)
- will graduate high school this year but have not yet received their state graduation results (Državna matura) or a 4th year certificate
- have previously completed four years of secondary education
- have completed their secondary education or are completing their education outside Croatia
Documentation should be sent to one of the following addresses:RIT Croatia, Don Frana Bulića 2, 20 000 Dubrovnik, Croatia, or
RIT Croatia, Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 15, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by
fax to 020 433 001, 01/ 643 9103
Candidates will be informed of an admission decision after they have participated in the motivational interview. The assessment of English proficiency is based on interviews with the faculty or staff members, motivational essays and high school grades. Candidates who need extra help in English and math may be granted conditional admission. Since many of our applicants did not attend high schools in English speaking areas, SAT and ACT exam results are not required. Candidates who completed the SAT, ACT, and TOEFL exams may submit their scores to support their application for admission.
For additional information please contact the Admission office:
T. + 385 (0)1 643 9100 - T. +385 (0)20 433 000 - E-mail: email@example.com